Monday, March 7, 2022

March 5 2022

Life just goes. I can't believe how fast time is flying. As I am writing this I am 8 days away from getting married. 8 DAYS ONLY 8 DAYS!! I AM SO PUMPED! I have never felt so excited and lucky in my whole entire life.  Like how crazy is that? I am so so excited to be with my Gavin forever. It has been difficult being apart from each other. We are grateful for the technology that we have. We try to facetime and talk when we can. He moved into our new place and we were blessed with awesome furniture a great place in a great location. Really #soblessed. I am excited to create our own place and to be able to provide a place for visitors to come and have fun. 

Here are some pictures of my favorite girls. We love our photoshoots. We took these in Kaneohe at a secret doc. We have been seeing on social media. Goood times for sure. We also endured the peak again. What a lovely hike. It is super challenging because you go up and down each peak. We were totally wiped out when we were done. We both all slept the rest of the day. So that was fun. But this Island just means so much to me. I feel great with all the amazing things I got to do while I was here. Each part of the Island holds a special memory for me and has a huge place in my heart. I love this place so much. I feel super peaceful about my next stage of life. It's crazy because a couple years ago I would have never been ready to leave or get married. But when you meet the right person everything just falls into place. I really thank God every day for everything he has blessed with me these past two years. 


Sarah and Mallerie


Three Peaks 


Here are some photos of hikes that Gavin was able to go on. I just about died when I saw how beautiful the sunrise was. Like holy cow and he was up there. Hawaii really does create the most magical and amazing moments. Can't wait to get over there so I can experience them with him!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April and May and little bit of June

April & May We have been loving our porch goose. It honestly makes us so happy seeing her there every time we walk in. We named her Luc...